Message to Our Valued GuestsWISHING YOU A HEALTHY, HAPPY, HOPEFUL NEW YEAR
- Enjoy a safe, relaxing stay in one of our well appointed guest rooms. Rates start at $145* through March 31, 2021 (per night, double occupancy). Children under 12 years of age may stay in their parents room at no additional charge. Pets are welcome ($49* per night) in our limited number of pet friendly rooms.
Includes conference space, accommodations, continental breakfast and lunch. Starting at $200* per person.For more information email [email protected]Saturday night, February 13th, includes overnight guest room, bottle of Prosecco, and breakfast or brunch on Sunday, February 14th.From $225* per couple.Please call if you have any questions or would like to reserve, 631.283.6500 online at www.southamptoninn.com*+tax and fees.Our housekeeping staff uses CDC cleaning protocols. We have Sterile-Bright UVC lights for guest room and restaurant sanitizing. We require masks indoors in all public areas.
- Claude's is offering its award winning Breakfast daily from 7 am to 10 am, and Brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 2 pm.
Plan Your Stay
It’s the perfect time to plan a refreshing stay by our beautiful beaches, just one mile from the Inn. Plus we’re within walking distance of Main Street and Jobs Lane, shopping and wonderful arts and cultural experiences.
The Southampton Inn’s ballroom, lawn and gardens, library, Claude's Restaurant and indoor and outdoor dining spaces, offer ideal settings for your wedding. Plus, with 90 elegant, overnight rooms, you have a unique opportunity to have the majority of a Hamptons property all to yourselves (availability permitting). Our talented chefs oversee the restaurant’s onsite catering for groups ranging in size from small to large events of up to 250 people. Contact [email protected] or 631-283-6500.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Corporate meetings and retreats at the Southampton Inn offer your team full-service meeting facilities, charming guest rooms, delicious catering and access to the magnificent seaside experiences of historic Southampton Village.
Contact our experienced event planners to discuss your ideal package. Email [email protected] or call 631-283-6500.
- overnight guest rooms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- meeting room or conference space
- AV (screen, flip charts, podium, etc.)
- WiFi and parking
- special activity planning including themed-dinner and scavenger hunts
* Multi-day and larger event pricing and catered meals available.
Claude’s Gallery is now open! The current exhibit is curated by ARDT Gallery and features artwork by Ceravolo, Candice CMC, Robin Morris, Charles Ford, and Nickol Renae.
Dining at Claude’s
Claude's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 7:00 to 11:00 am. Our award-winning restaurant has just unveiled a new brunch menu which will be offered Wednesday through Sunday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can dine in Claude's cafe, outdoors in the courtyard, order your food to take back to your room or to any of the beautiful sitting areas around the property.
To host a private party in Claude's, email [email protected]
Enjoy the change of seasons in Southampton Village! Stay 5 nights, from Sunday to Friday, and get 10% off the room rate. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Spas at 71 Hill Street
Pamper yourself at the day-spas, located just across the way at 71 Hill Street. At Yippee Feet, hotel guests can enjoy a one-hour full body massage for *$55 or one-hour foot massage for $35. Cosmic Nails is offering a *$39 mani-pedi. *Excludes tax and gratuity.
Valentines Weekend 2021
Valentines Weekend 2021
*+tax and fees.Our housekeeping staff uses CDC cleaning protocols, We have Sterile-Bright UVC lights for guest room and restaurant sanitizing. We require masks indoors in all public areas.
- Valentines Weekend. Saturday night, February 13th $225* per couple includes overnight room, bottle of Prosecco, and breakfast or brunch on February 14th.