Message to Our Valued GuestsBrunch, Bike Riding and Beautiful Beach walks all year long in historic Southampton Village.Because of Covid-19 and possible school closures, we have extended our BOGO. Visit any days between November 30 to December 30, 2020 with connecting rooms half off for family excursions, dogs are also welcome (plus tax and fees). Children under 12 years of age may stay in their parents room at no additional charge.The Southampton Inn offers a safe getaway with CDC cleaning guidelines and several Sterile-Bright UVC sanitizing lights in place to protect guests and employees. Tables, chairs and WIFI are available for study in the ballroom, game room, library and after hours at Claude's.Warm up outdoors at Claude’s cozy courtyard where the fire pit is blazing and the Hot Toddies brewing! With fire pit and lounges, it is the perfect backdrop for an outdoor winter afternoon brunch and special Hot Toddy cocktail. Guests of the Inn and outside diners are all welcome to enjoy delicious food, drink and winter’s crisp fresh air. Brunch is served Wednesday to Sunday from 11 am to 2 pm. Breakfast is served daily 7 to 11 am.
- We have croquet, tennis, bicycles (weather permitting) and there are board games by the fireplace.
- Bedside Reading bags of newly published books are offered to our guests for your reading/relaxing in the library, on the lawns, patios, parks, beach, your guest room.... (while supplies last).
- Outdoor dining is offered to our guests at Claude's Restaurant and several Village shops are open, welcoming, and merchandise on sale. Shop local and support the Stony Brook Southampton Hospital Hamptons Holiday Shop, the Southampton History Museum Carriage House for unique finds, or stroll the village and enjoy the decorated shops and streets that look like a Norman Rockwell painting. Be wowed by the Southampton Arts Center storefront Art Project: ALICE HOPE – Priceless.
- Beaches, Quogue Wildlife Sanctuary, Sears Bellows and Elizabeth Morton Wildlife Sanctuaryand Conscience Point are all open for scenic trail walks.
Please call if you would like to reserve, 631 283 6500 or online at www.southamptoninn.com
Plan Your Stay
It’s the perfect time to plan a refreshing stay by our beautiful beaches, just one mile from the Inn. Plus we’re within walking distance of Main Street and Jobs Lane, shopping and wonderful arts and cultural experiences.
The Southampton Inn’s ballroom, lawn and gardens, library, Claude's Restaurant and indoor and outdoor dining spaces, offer ideal settings for your wedding. Plus, with 90 elegant, overnight rooms, you have a unique opportunity to have the majority of a Hamptons property all to yourselves (availability permitting). Our talented chefs oversee the restaurant’s onsite catering for groups ranging in size from small to large events of up to 400 people. Contact [email protected] or 631-283-6500.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Corporate meetings and retreats at the Southampton Inn offer your team full-service meeting facilities, charming guest rooms, delicious catering and access to the magnificent seaside experiences of historic Southampton Village.
Contact our experienced event planners to discuss your ideal package. Email [email protected] or call 631-283-6500.
- overnight guest rooms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- meeting room or conference space
- AV (screen, flip charts, podium, etc.)
- WiFi and parking
- special activity planning including themed-dinner and scavenger hunts
* Multi-day and larger event pricing and catered meals available.
Claude’s Gallery is now open! The current exhibit is curated by ARDT Gallery and features artwork by Ceravolo, Candice CMC, Robin Morris, Charles Ford, and Nickol Renae.
Book Your 2020 and 2021 Event
Host your party at the Inn. From gatherings in Claude's Restaurant or our Library to elegant celebrations in our ballroom or one of our spacious banquet spaces, make your event unforgettable. Our events team will orchestrate your ideal celebration, from 10 to 200 people.
Rent-a-Restaurant (Claude's closed for your party)
Experienced event planners
Book your party today. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Dining at Claude’s
Claude's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 7:00 to 11:00 am. Our award-winning restaurant has just unveiled a new brunch menu which will be offered Wednesday through Sunday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can dine in Claude's cafe, outdoors in the courtyard, order your food to take back to your room or to any of the beautiful sitting areas around the property.
To host a private party in Claude's, email [email protected]
Enjoy the change of seasons in Southampton Village! Stay 5 nights, from Sunday to Friday, and get 10% off the room rate. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Spas at 71 Hill Street
Pamper yourself at the day-spas, located just across the way at 71 Hill Street. At Yippee Feet, hotel guests can enjoy a one-hour full body massage for *$55 or one-hour foot massage for $35. Cosmic Nails is offering a *$39 mani-pedi. *Excludes tax and gratuity.