Plan Your StayWishing you a healthy, happy, peaceful, joyous, prosperous, kind New Year. And some time for a visit to Southampton!
- First 3 months of 2023, take 23% off your stay of 3 consecutive nights or more. (Martin Luther King weekend, Presidents week, Valentines escape, or more).
- The fireplace will be turned on in the library while you play board games or curl up with a good book. Claude's Restaurant offers the "best" breakfast daily and brunch until 2 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
If you are thinking summer, please consider reserving soon. We are holding a few rooms for extended stays. And our Sales team is ready to assist for weddings, meetings, corporate outings with pool, beach, barbecue, and tennis.We hope to see you soon. The Southampton Inn.
- We have sleds for guests. There is ice skating nearby. The beaches and walking trails are open for brisk walks. The museums have winter exhibits. And many stores are open and inviting along Main Street and Jobs Lane.
The Southampton Inn’s ballroom, lawn and gardens, library, Claude's Restaurant and indoor and outdoor dining spaces, offer ideal settings for your wedding. Plus, with 90 elegant, overnight rooms, you have a unique opportunity to have the majority of a Hamptons property all to yourselves (availability permitting). Our talented chefs oversee the restaurant’s onsite catering for groups ranging in size from small to large events of up to 230 people. Contact [email protected] or 631-283-6500.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Corporate meetings and retreats at the Southampton Inn offer your team full-service meeting facilities, charming guest rooms, delicious catering and access to the magnificent seaside experiences of historic Southampton Village.
Contact our experienced event planners to discuss your ideal package. Email [email protected] or call 631-283-6500.
- overnight guest rooms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- meeting room or conference space
- AV (screen, flip charts, podium, etc.)
- WiFi and parking
- special activity planning including themed-dinner and scavenger hunts
* Multi-day and larger event pricing and catered meals available.
Claude’s Gallery is now open! The current exhibit is curated by ARDT Gallery and features artwork by Ceravolo, Candice CMC, Robin Morris, Charles Ford, and Nickol Renae.
Book Your 2023 Event
Host your party at the Inn. From gatherings in Claude's Restaurant or our Library to elegant celebrations in our ballroom or one of our spacious banquet spaces, make your event unforgettable. Our events team will orchestrate your ideal celebration, from 10 to 200 people.
Rent-a-Restaurant (Claude's closed for your party)
Experienced event planners
Book your party today. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Dining at Claude’s
Claude's Restaurant offers breakfast daily and award-winning brunch on weekends. You can dine in Claude's cafe, outdoors in the courtyard, order your food to take back to your room or to any of the beautiful sitting areas around the property.
To host a private party in Claude's, email [email protected] 11 22
Enjoy the change of seasons in Southampton Village! Stay 5 nights, from Sunday to Friday, and get 10% off the room rate. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Guests and friends of the Inn can now purchase the new Hamptons edition of Monopoly where the Southampton Inn is featured. A unique gift anytime of the year. $40 per game, (excludes tax, and any shipping fees). Limited Availability. To purchase call 631 283 6500 or email [email protected]