Message to Our Valued Guests
OUT AND ABOUT
- May 9 - Mothers Day Enjoy our ala carte Brunch menu with special Mother's Day offerings, from 7am to 3pm. Dine indoors or outdoors, weather permitting, on our newly refurbished courtyard. Reservations are suggested by calling 631-283.6500 ext. 538.
- May 15 - Tuckahoe Hike - Along with the Southampton Historical Museum, the Southampton Inn will be sponsoring a free walk along the Tuckahoe Preserve. Children are welcome as long as they can hike four miles on moderate terrain. Dogs on a leash are welcome too. Sign up directly or at the front desk.
The Southampton Inn
- May 28 - Memorial Day Weekend - Our Beach Shuttle to Coopers for our guests runs 9:30 am until 5:00pm. We provide beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels.
- Guest room rates for the remainder of April are from $175* and in May from $225*, children under 12 years of age stay in their parents' room at no additional charge, and as always, pets are welcome ($49* per night) in the limited number of pet friendly rooms. Please call if you have any questions or would like to reserve, 631.283.6500 online at www.southamptoninn.com.
- The pool will be open beginning May 20th. Call us as it may be earlier depending on weather and chemical balance.
- What will our award winning Claude's Restaurant be for Season 2021? Currently open daily for breakfast, weekend brunch and private parties. Call 631-283-6500 for reservations
- Lawn games (weather permitting), Giant Jenga, Connect 4, croquet, horseshoes, board games, free WIFI and over 100 channels of TV. Tennis, bicycle rentals and complimentary bags of Bedside Reading® books.
- Looking to do an extended stay at the Inn and have too much to pack? Tote Taxi, a “Haute Courier.” will move you, (or your golf clubs) to the Southampton Inn and back.
We continue to offer corporate events, mini-monies (weddings) and hope that you will join us for a safe, easy, comfortable getaway.*+tax and fees.The housekeeping staff uses CDC cleaning protocols, have Sterile-Bright® UVC lightsfor guest room and restaurant sanitizing. Masks are required indoors in all public areas.
- As always, shops are delightful, art galleries are enticing, walking through the historic streets or on the ocean beaches is restorative. Restaurantsoffer their local fare with outside dining, take-out, and socially distanced inside (subject to the governor's mandates).
Plan Your Stay
It’s the perfect time to plan a refreshing stay by our beautiful beaches, just one mile from the Inn. Plus we’re within walking distance of Main Street and Jobs Lane, shopping and wonderful arts and cultural experiences.
The Southampton Inn’s ballroom, lawn and gardens, library, Claude's Restaurant and indoor and outdoor dining spaces, offer ideal settings for your wedding. Plus, with 90 elegant, overnight rooms, you have a unique opportunity to have the majority of a Hamptons property all to yourselves (availability permitting). Our talented chefs oversee the restaurant’s onsite catering for groups ranging in size from small to large events of up to 250 people. Contact [email protected] or 631-283-6500.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Corporate meetings and retreats at the Southampton Inn offer your team full-service meeting facilities, charming guest rooms, delicious catering and access to the magnificent seaside experiences of historic Southampton Village.
Contact our experienced event planners to discuss your ideal package. Email [email protected] or call 631-283-6500.
- overnight guest rooms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- meeting room or conference space
- AV (screen, flip charts, podium, etc.)
- WiFi and parking
- special activity planning including themed-dinner and scavenger hunts
* Multi-day and larger event pricing and catered meals available.
Claude’s Gallery is now open! The current exhibit is curated by ARDT Gallery and features artwork by Ceravolo, Candice CMC, Robin Morris, Charles Ford, and Nickol Renae.
Book Your 2021 Event
Host your party at the Inn. From gatherings in Claude's Restaurant or our Library to elegant celebrations in our ballroom or one of our spacious banquet spaces, make your event unforgettable. Our events team will orchestrate your ideal celebration, from 10 to 200 people.
Rent-a-Restaurant (Claude's closed for your party)
Experienced event planners
Book your party today. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Dining at Claude’s
Claude's Restaurant is open daily for breakfast from 7:00 to 10:00 am. Our award-winning restaurant has just unveiled a new brunch menu which will be offered Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. You can dine in Claude's cafe, outdoors in the courtyard, order your food to take back to your room or to any of the beautiful sitting areas around the property.
To host a private party in Claude's, email [email protected]
Enjoy the change of seasons in Southampton Village! Stay 5 nights, from Sunday to Friday, and get 10% off the room rate. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Spas at 71 Hill Street
Pamper yourself at the day-spas, located just across the way at 71 Hill Street. At Yippee Feet, hotel guests can enjoy a one-hour full body massage for *$55 or one-hour foot massage for $35. Cosmic Nails is offering a *$39 mani-pedi. *Excludes tax and gratuity.