Message to Our Valued Guests
Welcome to Phase 3 for our historic Village of Southampton
- The restaurants are open inside and outdoors with distanced table placement and 50% indoor seating capacity. The foods are your favorites from years past.
- The shops are open albeit with limited numbers of people permitted at one time. Masks must be worn inside. The merchandise is unique, fresh, and inspiring!
- Coopers Beach is open to Southampton Inn guests with your hotel ID card. The polka dotted shuttle will take you there and back (with fewer people per trip to avoid crowding). Masks must be worn.
- Beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are provided to our guests (at no charge). They are sanitized between users (of course).
- Pool is open 9-7 daily (weather permitting), crystal clear, and heated to approximately 82 degrees. However, only 10 people are permitted in pool at a time to avoid crowding. The lounge chairs and tables are spread around the lawns and gardens for your lounging comfort (and to be sure that gated pool area is available for swimmers!)
- Book Bags from Bedside Reading are available to you in the library so that you don't need to rummage through the shelves for your beach reads. (while supplies last).
- We have a mobile Ultratech UV/ozone light to sanitize guest rooms and public areas. A fascinating technology that provides a comfort level beyond the CDC sanitizing and disinfecting protocols that we have been using since March.
- .... Southampton Inn does have rooms available for July 4th weekend, week, and dates prior to, and after. Please do call us (631 283 6500) or go onto our web site at southamptoninn.com to select your dates, see prices and packages, and reserve.
- .... we are offering corporate picnics (or barbecues or clam bakes) for groups of up to 50. A three hour lunch or spend the day with your colleagues... swim, tennis, relay races, croquet, or just relax and catch up after a long time of remote working.
- ... as you have requested, we have mini-monies, micro-weddings, or "backyard events". For groups up to 50. Picnics, sprawled out across the lawns, or in courtyard or on pool patio. You don't have to wait until 2021.... (unless you have a large event). Call us for details, pricing, and even rain back-up in the ballroom (at 25% capacity for up to 50 people).
We are having a traditional Independence Day barbecue on July 4th, pool patio, 12 noon to 7 pm. tables are well spaced across the lawns and gardens....
Please let us know how we can assist with your summer plans.
*Plus taxes and fees. Specials on specific dates only. Rates are approximated, are subject to change and availability.
Restrictions may apply. 2020 rates.
Plan Your Stay
It’s the perfect time to plan a refreshing stay by our beautiful beaches, just one mile from the Inn. Plus we’re within walking distance of Main Street and Jobs Lane, shopping and wonderful arts and cultural experiences.
The Southampton Inn’s ballroom, lawn and gardens, library, Claude's Restaurant and indoor and outdoor dining spaces, offer ideal settings for your wedding. Plus, with 90 elegant, overnight rooms, you have a unique opportunity to have the majority of a Hamptons property all to yourselves (availability permitting). Our talented chefs oversee the restaurant’s onsite catering for groups ranging in size from small to large events of up to 400 people. Contact [email protected] or 631-283-6500.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Corporate meetings and retreats at the Southampton Inn offer your team full-service meeting facilities, charming guest rooms, delicious catering and access to the magnificent seaside experiences of historic Southampton Village.
Contact our experienced event planners to discuss your ideal package. Email [email protected] or call 631-283-6500.
- overnight guest rooms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- meeting room or conference space
- AV (screen, flip charts, podium, etc.)
- WiFi and parking
- special activity planning including themed-dinner and scavenger hunts
* Multi-day and larger event pricing and catered meals available.
Claude’s Gallery is now open! The current exhibit is curated by ARDT Gallery and features artwork by Ceravolo, Candice CMC, Robin Morris, Charles Ford, and Nickol Renae.
Book Your 2020 Event
Host your party at the Inn. From gatherings in Claude's Restaurant or our Library to elegant celebrations in our ballroom or one of our spacious banquet spaces, make your event unforgettable. Our events team will orchestrate your ideal celebration, from 10 to 200 people.
Rent-a-Restaurant (Claude's closed for your party)
Experienced event planners
Book your party today. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Dining at Claude’s
Claude's Restaurant has been transformed to The Great American Picnic Place, open from 7 am to 7 pm daily. Menus consist of all of your favorite breakfasts as well as sandwiches, salads, soups, and freshly baked sweets. You can take your picnic basket (with rose or champagne, fruit smoothies or home-made iced tea) to your favorite table; in the beautifully planted courtyard, on the pool patio, the cafe, the ballroom, the lawns, to your guest room or Agawam Park. There is plenty of room to spread out and enjoy your old fashioned picnic.
To host a private party in Claude's, email [email protected]
Enjoy the change of seasons in Southampton Village! Stay 5 nights, from Sunday to Friday, and get 10% off the room rate. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Spas at 71 Hill Street
Pamper yourself at the day-spas, located just across the way at 71 Hill Street. At Yippee Feet, hotel guests can enjoy a one-hour full body massage for *$55 or one-hour foot massage for $35. Cosmic Nails is offering a *$39 mani-pedi. *Excludes tax and gratuity.