Message to Our Valued Guests
Welcome to a beautiful autumn in Southampton Village
The Southampton Inn:
• Rates are reduced for the fall season. Connecting rooms are available for family getaways starting at $250 per night, per room, double occupancy, plus fees and tax. As always children under 12 are free in parents’ room. Pets are welcome in the 16 pet friendly rooms ($49 per pet).
• Claude's Restaurant will continue offering breakfast and our award-winning brunch 7 am to 11 am Monday through Friday and 7 am to 2 pm Saturday and Sunday.
• Beginning October 22, Claude’s will be offering dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings from 5 pm to 9 pm. Dinner and a show begins November 12th (with a special Veterans Day performance by Cristina Fontanelli on November 11th).
•Thanksgiving weekend will offer a traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, November 25th. Claude's dinner and show on the 26th. And the annual festival of lights with antique fire engines and tree lighting on the 27th. A “Norman Rockwell” experience.
• Coopers Beach is always open, and car permits are not needed. Our overnight guests are welcome to complimentary beach chairs and towels for your comfort and convenience.
• Bicycle rentals with helmets and locks are available to guests through end of November (or weather permitting).
•Lawn games (weather permitting), Giant Jenga, Connect 4, croquet, horseshoes, board games are also available.
•The all-weather tennis court is open with racquets and balls provided. Tennis Pros are available upon request.
•And our lawns, ballroom, courtyard and meeting spaces are welcoming for weddings, corporate events, family reunions…. Please inquire about your dates and vision.
Around the Village:
• Reservations are available for the awesomely spooky haunted house at the Southampton History Museum, on Saturday, October 23 & Saturday, October 30, 2021.
•Bring your best dressed pet to Agawam Park on Saturday, October 30 at 1:00pm for the 20th Annual Little Lucy's Halloween Pet Parade.
•Indoor and outdoor dining is offered at several Village eateries.
•The shops are open, welcoming, and merchandise on sale.
•Hank’s Pumpkin Town is open daily. Go pumpkin picking or explore their Maze Park.
• Sears Bellows walking paths and hiking trails are open and welcoming.
• Farm stands are selling their fabulous fresh produce.
• Wineries are open mostly by appointment for tours and tastings.
*+tax and fees.
The housekeeping staff uses CDC cleaning protocols, have Sterile-Bright® UVC lights for guest room and restaurant sanitizing. Masks are highly recommended in all indoor common areas.
For more information please visit www.southamptoninn.com or call 631-283-6500.
Plan Your Stay
It’s the perfect time to plan a refreshing stay by our beautiful beaches, just one mile from the Inn. Plus we’re within walking distance of Main Street and Jobs Lane, shopping and wonderful arts and cultural experiences.
The Southampton Inn’s ballroom, lawn and gardens, library, Claude's Restaurant and indoor and outdoor dining spaces, offer ideal settings for your wedding. Plus, with 90 elegant, overnight rooms, you have a unique opportunity to have the majority of a Hamptons property all to yourselves (availability permitting). Our talented chefs oversee the restaurant’s onsite catering for groups ranging in size from small to large events of up to 250 people. Contact [email protected] or 631-283-6500.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Corporate meetings and retreats at the Southampton Inn offer your team full-service meeting facilities, charming guest rooms, delicious catering and access to the magnificent seaside experiences of historic Southampton Village.
Contact our experienced event planners to discuss your ideal package. Email [email protected] or call 631-283-6500.
- overnight guest rooms
- breakfast, lunch and dinner options available
- meeting room or conference space
- AV (screen, flip charts, podium, etc.)
- WiFi and parking
- special activity planning including themed-dinner and scavenger hunts
* Multi-day and larger event pricing and catered meals available.
Claude’s Gallery is now open! The current exhibit is curated by ARDT Gallery and features artwork by Ceravolo, Candice CMC, Robin Morris, Charles Ford, and Nickol Renae.
Book Your 2021 Event
Host your party at the Inn. From gatherings in Claude's Restaurant or our Library to elegant celebrations in our ballroom or one of our spacious banquet spaces, make your event unforgettable. Our events team will orchestrate your ideal celebration, from 10 to 200 people.
Rent-a-Restaurant (Claude's closed for your party)
Experienced event planners
Book your party today. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]
Dining at Claude’s
Claude's Restaurant offers breakfast and their award-winning brunch daily. You can dine in Claude's cafe, outdoors in the courtyard, order your food to take back to your room or to any of the beautiful sitting areas around the property.
To host a private party in Claude's, email [email protected]
Enjoy the change of seasons in Southampton Village! Stay 5 nights, from Sunday to Friday, and get 10% off the room rate. Call 631-283-6500 or email [email protected]